Sublingual Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids - 50g Powder
Price: £8.00Earn 8 Loyalty Points
Product Code: GA018
Sublingual Vitamin Cwith Bioflavanoids
50g Vegan Powder
OUR VITAMIN C SUBLINGUAL SUPPLEMENTWHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?
Our Sublingual Vitamin C supplement is manufactured specially to take the form of a highly absorbable sublingual. When the powder is placed under the tongue, the nutrients are able to pass directly into the bloodstream, speeding up the process. It is the herbs in the sublingual formula that provide the PH (acidity level) and the lipid solubility level for the powder to be absorbed in the mouth.
WHAT IS VITAMIN C?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
HOW OUR SUBLINGUAL SUPPLEMENT WORKS
When the sublingual powder is placed under the tongue, the vitamin C nutrients absorb quickly into the bloodstream, ensuring you don't lose any of the nutrients as it absorbs into your body.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Sublingual Vitamin C is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher
1g / 1.5 measures provides:
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ||540mg |
|Beetroot powder ||130mg |
|Citrus bioflavonoids ||85mg |
|Silica dioxide ||50mg |
|Orange flavour || 9mg |
|Asparagus powder ||4.7mg |
|Carrot powder ||4.7mg |
|Spinach powder ||4.7mg |
|Orange powder (citrus sinensis) ||23mg |
| || |
|Additional Ingredients: || |
|Rice flour ||149mg |
orange juice concentrate, citric acid, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin, flavouring prepartions
The herbs in the sublingual formula provide the PH (acidity level) and the lipid solubility level for the powder to be absorbed in the mouth.
Take 1 to 6 measures under the tongue daily or as directed by a professional.
1 measure = 1/2 teaspoons.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: