OUR VITAMIN B6 COMPLEX P5PWHAT DOES IT DO?
ur vitamin B6 complex utilises the pyridoxal-5-phosphate (P5P) form of vitamin B6. We have blended this biologically active form of B6 with magnesium, zinc, vitamin B1 and B2 which are co-factors in the proper utilisation of B6.
WHAT IS VITAMIN B6
Vitamin B6 is water-soluble, which means the body cannot store it. Usually, vitamin B6 is excreted from the body within eight hours of ingestion. It is important that it is a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
WHAT IS P5P (PYRIDOXAL-5-PHOSPHATE)?
Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate, or P5P as it is commonly known, is the active form of vitamin B6. In foods or most supplements, vitamin B6 is found in one of three forms: pyridoxine hydrochloride, pyridoxal, or pyridoxamine. Inside the body, these forms of B6 have to be converted by the liver to the active form the body needs - P5P. Low rates of conversion from the inactive to the active form of vitamin B6 have reported, especially in people with impaired liver function, celiac's disease, older adults, and in children with autism. By consuming vitamin B6 in the active P5P form, conversion is no longer necessary, and the full benefits are available immediately after absorption.
- Vitamin B6, B1, B2 and magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6, B2 and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6, B1, B2 and magnesium contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6, B1 and magnesium contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 and B2 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMIN B6 P5P
Our Vitamin B6 Complex comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of the stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin B6 Complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It also contains no allergens.