Zinc 50mg - 120 Capsules
Price: £10.00Earn 10 Loyalty Points
Product Code: GA711
Zinc 50mgZinc as Zinc Citrate
120 Vegan Capsules
OUR ZINC SUPPLEMENTWHAT DOES ZINC DO?
We use chelated zinc in our zinc health supplement. This formulation allows the zinc to be absorbed into the body more readily than other forms of zinc, such as zinc oxide.
WHAT IS ZINC?
Zinc works with the body, overseeing the efficiency flow of process and the maintenance of some body systems.
WHAT IS CHELATED ZINC?
We use zinc citrate in our mineral supplement. Zinc citrate is a chelated mineral. Chelated minerals are combined with amino acids to form a complex that is more easily digested and assimilated by the body. This enables us to offer a zinc supplement of the highest quality, rich in nutrients.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, fatty-acids and macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, hair, skin and nails
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Zinc contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE ZINC
Our Zinc supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Zinc supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher
1 capsule provides:
|Zinc citrate ||166.6mg |
| Providing 50mg elemental zinc || |
|Rice flour ||393mg |
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Long term intake of 50mg of zinc may lead to anaemia.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: