Evening Primrose Oil 500mg - 120 Softgels
Price: £12.00Earn 12 Loyalty Points
- 60 day supply based on 2 softgels per day
- Cold pressed, unbleached, hexane free
- Pesticide and herbicide free
- Essential fatty acid
Product Code: GA088
WHAT IS EVENING PRIMROSE OIL?
Evening primrose oil, sometimes known as vitamin F, is derived from the seed of the evening primrose plant.
OUR EVENING PRIMROSE OIL SUPPLEMENT
Our Evening Primrose Oil supplement blend combines linoleic acid (a source of omega 6), oleic acid (a source of omega 9), and vitamin E. We guarantee a minimum 10% gamma linolenic acid (GLA) level.
Our Evening primrose is cold pressed, unbleached, hexane free as well as herbicide and pesticide free.WHAT DOES EVENING PRIMROSE OIL DO?
- Linoleic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Essential fatty acids are needed for the growth and development of children
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colourings
1 capsule provides:
|Evening Primrose Oil ||500mg |
Linoleic acid (Omega-6) 81%
Oleic acid (Omega-9) 11%
Softgel: bovine gelatin, glycerine, purified water
Take 2-6 softgels daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: