pH Friendly Vitamin C - 120 Capsules
Price: £14.00Earn 14 Loyalty Points
Product Code: GA037
OUR PH FRIENDLY VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENT
Our pH Friendly Vitamin C supplement provides a less acidic alternative to vitamin C supplementation. Our gentle vitamin C blend is in a natural base of nutrients to optimise absorption.
WHAT IS VITAMIN C?WHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMIN C
Our pH Friendly Vitamin C supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
pH Friendly Vitamin C is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegans and vegetarians
1 capsule provides:
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) ||450mg |
|- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) ||364.5mg |
|- Calcium ||40.5mg |
|Amylase ||5mg |
|(maltodextrin, amylase enzyme) || |
|Lipase (maltodextrin, lipase enzyme) ||5mg |
|Protease (maltodextrin, protease enzyme) ||5mg |
|Alfalfa ||1mg |
|Aloe vera (200x concentrate) ||1mg |
|Bilberry (maltodextrin, protease enzyme) ||1mg |
|Garlic ||1mg |
|MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) ||1mg |
|Peppermint leaf ||1mg |
|Slippery elm bark ||1mg |
|Wheatgrass ||1mg |
|White willow bark ||1mg |
|Beetroot ||500μg |
|Carrot root ||500μg |
| || |
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule) ||100mg |
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: