WHAT IS QUERCETIN?
Quercetin is a popular flavonoid that is most commonly known for its presence in a number of plants. This includes apples, onions, capers and berries. Other common plants that contain flavonols like quercetin are horse chesnut, St. John's wart, ginkgo biloba and many more.
OUR QUERCETIN SUPPLEMENTWHAT DOES QUERCETIN DO?
We use high-quality quercetin in our supplements, combined with the ideal blend of bromelain, resveratrol, bioflavonoids and vitamins c. This makes sure that our Quercetin supplement is a potent antioxidant. Flavonoids work best in combination with each other which is why we've combined quercetin with resveratrol and citrus bioflavonoids. Quercetin's bioavailability is increased with the help of vitamin B5 and bromelain.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage,gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorpotion
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance
- Pantothenic acid contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones and vitamin D
- Pantothenic acid contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Our Quercetin supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Quercetin supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.