Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine 100mg - 120 Capsules
Price: £11.00Earn 22 Bonus Loyalty Points
Product Code: GA023
Earn double Loyalty Points on all antioxidants this July.
OUR VITAMIN B6 PYRIDOXINE SUPPLEMENT
Our Vitamin B6 supplements are made from pure high-quality pyridoxine.
WHAT IS VITAMIN B6 PYRIDOXINE?WHAT DOES VITAMIN B6 DO?
Vitamin B6 is water-soluble, which means the body cannot store it. Usually, vitamin B6 is excreted from the body within eight hours of ingestion. It is important that it is a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMIN B6 PYRIDOXINE
Our Vitamin B6 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin B6 supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher
1 capsule provides:
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) ||100mg |
|Rice flour ||53mg |
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Take 1 capsule daily with a main meal, or as directed by a professional.
Long term intake of 100mg of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: