WHAT IS VITAMIN C
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
OUR VITAMIN C COMPLEX SUPPLEMENT WHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?
We use a blend of pure vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid), acerola cherries and rose hip, in a vegetable cellulose capsule to form our vitamin C complex supplements. Acerola (Malpighia emarginata) and rose hip (Rose canina) are both well known for their rich vitamin C profile, including naturally occurring bioflavonoids, which can assist the absorption of vitamin C.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal:
- Function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Energy-yielding metabolism
- Functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological function
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Iron absorption
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin C supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any major allergens.