Vitamin C 750mg & Bioflavonoids 150mg - 120 Capsules
Price: £17.00Earn 17 Loyalty Points
Product Code: GA651
OUR VITAMIN C & BIOFLAVONOIDS SUPPLEMENT
We use a blend of pure vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid) combined with citrus bioflavonoids in a vegetable cellulose capsule to form our vitamin C supplement. Bioflavonoids occur in nature with vitamin C and they work synergistically. This enables us to offer a health supplement that is high in vitamin C while being suitable for both vegetarians and vegans.
WHAT IS VITAMIN CWHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMIN C
Our Vitamin C supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin C supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher
1 capsule provides:
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ||750mg |
|Citrus bioflavonoids ||150mg |
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Take 1 to 3 capsules daily with a main meal or as a directed by a professional.
More than 1000mg of vitamin C may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: