OUR VITAMIN D3 PLUS
We have blended our high-quality vitamin D3 with calcium and vitamin K2 to form a multipurpose vitamin supplement. This formula creates the optimum blend for healthy bones. Vitamin D, C, K2, calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and to the normal function of the immune system.
Vitamin D3 Plus is a high dose of vitamin D3 combined with other vitamins and minerals for the purpose of working synergistically with the body. Although calcium and vitamin D have long been considered to be key nutrients in the facilitation of bone mineral turnover, it has more recently been acknowledged that vitamin K2 is essential for this process too.
When supplementing vitamin D, the body creates vitamin K2-dependant proteins (osteocalcin) that move calcium. K2 is needed to activate these proteins to move calcium into the bones.
WHAT IS VITAMIN D?
Vitamin D is a fat-soluable vitamin which can either be ingested in food or manufactured by the body as a result of sunlight falling on the skin. Modern lifestyles have decreased the exposure we get to the sun, which has made it more important to monitor for potential deficiency.
WHAT DOES VITAMIN D3 PLUS DO?
- Vitamin D, K2, C calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D and calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D and vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D and calcium has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
NO EXCIPIENTS - PUREST VITAMIN D PLUS BLEND
Our Vitamin D Plus supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that doesn't require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.