Vitamin D3 Plus (with calcium & K2) - 60 Capsules
Price: £13.00Earn 26 Bonus Loyalty Points
Product Code: GA151
Earn double Loyalty Points on all vitamin A, B, C, D and E supplements.
OUR VITAMIN D PLUS
We have blended our high-quality vitamin D3 with calcium and vitamin K2 to form a multipurpose vitamin supplement. This formula creates the optimum blend for healthy bones. Vitamin D, C, K2, calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and to the normal function of the immune system.
WHAT IS VITAMIN D?
Vitamin D is a fat-soluable vitamin which can either be ingested in food or manufactured by the body as a result of sunlight falling on the skin. Modern lifestyles have decreased the exposure we get to the sun, which has made it more important to monitor for potential deficiency.
WHAT DOES VITAMIN D PLUS DO?
- Vitamin D, K2, C calcium and magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D and calcium contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D and vitamin C contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D and calcium has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C and Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
NO EXCIPIENTS - PUREST VITAMIN D PLUS BLEND
Our Vitamin D Plus supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that doesn't require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colourings
Approved kosher, vegetarian
1 capsule provides:
|Calcium (citrate) ||70mg |
|Vitamin K2 ||200μg |
| (MCC powder, MCT oil, vitamin K2 MK-7) || |
|Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) ||50mg |
|Vitamin D3 (4000iu) ||100μg |
|Magnesium (citrate) ||30mg |
| || |
|Additional Ingredients: || |
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule) ||120mg |
vitamin D3: Maltodextrin, starch, sucrose
Take 1 capsules daily with a main meal, or as directed by a professional.
If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: