WHAT IS CAL-M?
Cal-M is our unique take on cal-mag, a powdered blend of calcium, magnesium and organic cider vinegar. Cal-M is designed to deliver these important minerals as acetates, making them more readily absorbed by the body.
OUR CAL-M SUPPLEMENT BLENDWHAT DOES CAL-M DO?
Calcium and magnesium work in harmony in the human body, at a ratio we have mirrored in our unique Cal-M calmag supplement formula. We use custom spray-dried cider vinegar, which creates mineral acetates, thereby helping the body assimilate them faster. In addition, Cal-M also provides traces of potassium, phosphorous, zinc and iron. Premixed and dried, Cal-M provides the perfect mix of calcium and magnesium, all you have to do is add water. The advantage of this unique calmag formula is the speed of assimilation and the ease of preparation.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal muscle function
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Calcium and Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission
- Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes
- Calcium has a role in the process of cell division and specialisation
- Athletes after exercise
- Half an hour before bed
- Convalescents, twice or more daily
- During pregnancy, daily
- As needed to aid relaxation
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE CALCIUM AND MAGNESIUM
Our Cal-M calmag supplement comes in powder from. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients or unnatural fillers. Our Cal-M is nothing but our pure calmag formula.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Cal-M powder is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.