Chewable Raspberry Vitamin C Tablets - 300mg
Price: £17.00Earn 34 Bonus Loyalty Points
Product Code: GA055
Earn double Loyalty Points on all antioxidants this July.
OUR CHEWABLE VITAMIN C SUPPLEMENTS
Chewable vitamin C supplements should not contain nasty chemicals, questionable sweeteners or other undesirables. We have worked hard to create an easily chewable vitamin C supplement that provides high-quality vitamin C while being suitable for children and the whole family. We have also gone a step further by making our chewable supplement berry flavoured. There's no need for a harsh tasting vitamin C supplement.
WHAT IS VITAMIN C?WHAT DOES VITAMIN C DO?
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin and a potent antioxidant. The body cannot store vitamin C, which means it must be a standard part of the diet in order to avoid a deficiency.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Chewable Vitamin C is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher
1 tablet provides:
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ||300mg |
|Berry flavours ||(Cherry fruit powder, cherry & raspberry) |
|Acerola powder ||(Acerola juice concentrate, ascorbic acid, maltodextrin) |
|Rose hip extract ||(Rose hip extract, maltodextrin) |
|Sorbitol ||(sweetener) |
|Inulin ||(sweetener) |
|Steviol glycosides ||(sweetener) |
|Starch ||(potato) |
|Anti-caking agents ||(Magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide) |
|Cellulose || |
Take 1-3 tablets daily or as directed by a professional. Not suitable for children aged 0-36 months.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: