GUK - 120 Capsules
Price: £12.00Earn 12 Loyalty Points
- 40 day supply based on 3 capsule per day
Product Code: GA127
WHAT IS GUK?
GUK is a high-quality supplement that provides a unique formula that combines calcium phosphate, vitamin C and vitamin B1. The vitamin C within GUK is from pure ascorbic acid, which provides high-levels of natural vitamin C. Thiamine (vitamin B1) is then mixed carefully with the vitamin c already in the supplement to create a perfectly blended health supplement.
WHAT DOES GUK DO?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, cartilage, bones, gums, skin and teeth
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Our GUK supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders, or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specfically break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
GUK is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added colour, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher
3 capsules provide:
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ||501mg |
|Alfalfa powder (non-organic) ||201mg |
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCl) ||99mg |
|Di-calcium (phosphate) ||285mg |
|Vitamin E natural (D-Alpha tocopherol succinate) ||50iu (33.6mg) |
|Silica (dioxide) ||24mg |
| || |
|Additional Ingredients: || |
|Vegetable cellulose (capsule) ||300mg |
Take 3 to 6 capsules daily with a main meal, or as directed by a professional.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: