OUR VEGAN MULTI SUPPLEMENT
Vegan Multi has been designed to help support a vegan diet. Vegan Multi includes a special blend of vitamins, minerals, and plant nutrients which the Vegan Society outline as typically lacking in a vegan diet. These include vitamin B12, vitamin D, iodine, selenium, iron, zinc, and vitamin K. Our Vegan Multi has been specially blended to bring these ingredients together in one supplement.
SPECIALLY BLENDED FOR A VEGAN DIET
Vitamin B12 is particularly important to supplement alongside a vegan diet since it can only be found naturally in animal sources. Vitamin B12 is essential for energy production, immunity, nervous system health, brain function, red blood cell formation and reproductive processes. It is therefore very important to regularly monitor for vitamin B12 deficiency, using a blood test.
Iodine is an essential mineral that is often found in sea food such as fish, clams and prawns. It is also found in some plant sources such as seaweed, however if this is not included in the diet it can be hard to obtain. Iron is a mineral that can be found in plant sources, however the bioavailability of these minerals for the body is questionable.
Vitamin A levels can also be low in those on a vegan diet. Although betacarotene is the plant-based precursor to vitamin A that can be obtained in large amounts from vegetables, certain individuals cannot convert betacarotene into vitamin A. This is due to a common genetic SNP that reduces or prevents this process from occurring.
WHAT DOES VEGAN MULTI DO?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, and iodine contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B2, C and E and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Vitamin A, B6, B12, C and D, and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and C, and iodine contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin A, B2 and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and C contribute to normal psychological function
- Iodine and zinc contribute to normal cognitive function
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin A, B2 and B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to normal red blood cell formation
- Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B12, D and zinc has a role in the process of cell division
- Chromium contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base, carbohydrate, vitamin A, macronutrient and fatty acid metabolism
- Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation
- Vitamin B5 contributes to normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin D, zinc and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal nails
- Vitamin A, B2, B3, and iodine and zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
100% BIODEGRADABLE TUB & LABEL
Our supplements come with sustainability in mind. Our tubs and labels are made from natural plant materials which makes them 100% biodegradable. That means our tubs will feel right at home in a composting bin. Our lids are not yet compostable, but are recyclable, please check with your local recycling authority. Our supplements are also made with 100% renewable energy.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Vegan Multi is suitable for vegans and vegetarians. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any major allergens.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as directed by a professional.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic.
If you are taking anti-coagulants (blood thinners) do not take this product except on the advice of a doctor.
Long-term intake of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.