WHAT IS SAW PALMETTO?
Saw palmetto is an extract from a small palm tree that grows wild in South America and Africa. It has been used for many years. The active ingredients from saw palmetto fruit include plant sterols and fatty acids.
Due to legislation, we cannot outline the specific functions of some ingredients, however we encourage customers to responsibly use the wealth of information online to find their uses.
OUR SAW PALMETTO SUPPLEMENT BLEND*WHAT DOES SAW PALMETTO DO?
Our Saw Palmetto supplement provides pure saw palmetto powder, combined with zinc, which can contribute to normal testosterone levels in the blood, fertility, reproduction and maintenance of hair.
- Plant sterols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
WHAT DOES ZINC DO?
Zinc contributes to normal:
- Maintenance of testosterone levels in the blood
- Fertility and reproduction
- A role in the process of cell division
- The protection of cells from oxidative stress
- DNA synthesis
- Carbohydrate metabolism
- Cognitive function
- Protein synthesis
- Maintenance of hair, skin, vision and nails
WHAT DOES SELENIUM DO?
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Contributes to the normal thyroid function.
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE SAW PALMETTO
Our Saw Palmetto supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Saw Palmetto is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.