WHAT IS ZINC?
Zinc works with the body, overseeing the efficient flow of the process and maintenance of some body systems.
WHAT DOES ZINC DO?
Zinc contributes to normal:
- DNA synthesis
- Acid-base, carbohydrate, fatty-acids and macronutrient metabolism
- Metabolism of vitamin A
- Cognitive function
- Fertility and reproduction
- Protein synthesis
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Vision, hair, skin and nails
- Maintenance of testosterone levels in the blood
- Function of the immune system
- Protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Process of cell division
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Zinc citrate is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any major allergens.
|1 capsule provides: || || ||RI% |
|Zinc (citrate) ||15mg || ||150% |
|Alfalfa ||70mg |
|Capsule shell: vegetable cellulose ||40mg |
| || |
|Suitable for vegetarians and vegans |
Each capsule provides 50mg of the compound zinc citrate, which provides 15mg of elemental zinc.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.