OUR BIOACTIVE VITAMIN B COMPLEX
Our BioActive vitamin B complex supplement provides a full range of essential B vitamins. We've blended our supplement specially, providing inactive and active forms of certain B vitamins. Bioavailable forms of B vitamins provide optimum absorption. Included within this Vitamin B Complex are the six numbered vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12). This product is ideal for simplifying the process of taking individual B vitamin supplements.
BioActive B's contain both active and inactive forms of B2 (Riboflavin & Riboflavin 5' -phosphate), B3 (nicotinamide & nicotinic acid), B6 (pyridoxine HCl & pyridoxine 5' -phosphate) and B12 (methylcobalamin & adenosylcobalamin). A combination of different forms allows a wider range of benefits.
Folic acid as L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate does not require extra steps in conversion to be utilised, is preferred by those with genetic variations to folate, and can cross the blood-brain-barrier.
WHAT IS VITAMIN B?
The B vitamins are a family of water-soluable nutrients that play an important role in almost every biochemical process that occurs in the body. B vitamins cannot be stored by the body, which is why it is important that they are a standard part of the diet in order to avoid deficiency. It is also important to monitor your B vitamin intake if you follow a diet that does not include meat or fish as some B vitamins, such as B12, are found predominantly in meat and fish.
WHAT DOES VITAMIN B DO?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2, B3, B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B1, B3, B6, B12 and biotin contribute to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 contribute to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B6, B12 and choline contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function
- Vitamin B2, B3 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- Choline contributes to normal lipid metabolism
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin B Complex is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any major allergens.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional. Do not take on an empty stomach.
Long term intake of vitamin B6 at this amount might lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Nicotinic acid (niacin) can cause a slight flushing. This sensation is normal and will pass a few hours. Individuals with hepatic dysfunction or a history of liver disease, diabetes mellitus, active peptic ulcer disease, gout, cardiac arrhythmias, migraine headaches and alcoholism may be particularly susceptible to nicotinic acid effects.
Do not exceed states recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.