Vitamin B2 Riboflavin 50mg - 120 Capsules
Price: £10.00Earn 10 Loyalty Points
Product Code: GA613
OUR VITAMIN B2 SUPPLEMENT
Our vitamin B2 supplement provides high-quality levels of pure vitamin B2 riboflavin in the form of an easy-to-take vegetarian capsule.
WHAT IS VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN)?WHAT DOES VITAMIN B2 DO?
Vitamin B2, also known as riboflavin and formerly vitamin G, is part of the B vitamin family, and as such it is water-soluble and not stored by the body. This makes it important to monitor for any deficiency. Vitamin B2 is responsible for the yellow colour found in most vitamin B complex supplements, and is where it derives its name (from Latin flavus "yellow").
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal red blood cells
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the normal metabolism of iron
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMIN B2 RIBOFLAVIN
Our Vitamin B2 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that does not require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the nutrients are absorbed during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Our Vitamin B2 supplement is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher and does not contain any allergens.
CONTAINS NO: GMO, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar, artificial preservatives or colouringsSuitable for vegetarians and vegans, approved kosher
1 capsule provides:
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) ||50mg |
|Alfalfa ||85mg |
|Rice flour ||365mg |
Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a professional.
Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool dry place, out of the reach and sight of young children.
Customers who bought this item also bought: