OUR VEGAN VITAMIN D3 1000iu
Our Vitamin D3 supplement is made from the natural lichen; a composite organism that arises from algae. Lichen contains incredibly concentrated amounts of vitamin D3, which allows us to produce one of the highest-quality vegan vitamin D supplements available.
Vitamin D3 is useful to support normal function of the immune system, bones, teeth, cell division and muscle function.
WHAT IS VITAMIN D3?WHAT DOES VITAMIN D3 DO?
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble vitamin which can either be ingested in food or manufactured by the body as a result of sunlight falling on the skin. Modern lifestyles have decreased the exposure we get to the sun, which has made it more important to monitor potential deficiency.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphrous
- Vitamin D contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Vitamin D has a role in the process of cell division
NO EXCIPIENTS - PURE VITAMIN D3
Our Vitamin D3 supplement comes in the form of a vegetable cellulose capsule. This enables us to offer a supplement that doesn't require any unnecessary chemicals, excipients, binders or unnatural fillers. A vegetable cellulose capsule is designed specifically to break down naturally within the acid of your stomach, ensuring that the body absorbs the nutrients during digestion.
SUITABLE FOR VEGANS
Vitamin D3 is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. It is also approved kosher.